Goal of the game:
- Score more points than the opponent by winning rows with the highest number value in them.
- Players take turns to place numbers in cells. Each player can only use numbers 1 to 5 (can’t use one number more than once)
- Player who places two numbers in the same row wins that row. The row winner takes all the numbers in that row, including the opponent’s one.
- Only horizontal and vertical rows count (diagonal rows are not applicable)
- Once the grid is full, sum up the numbers in the rows for each player. The highest score wins the game.
In the photo above, the player with a pencil won the game. Although both players won 3 rows each, the number value in the pencil player’s rows was greater.